What do famous people get down to on Saturday night? I'd like to make a few predictions/assumptions...
Its Saturday night. The mood is right. Youre in your parents' living room or maybe the back seat of that old beater you called your first car. Its getting to that special part of the evening. Its time to seal the deal. Its time to go to "the closer" and leave no doubt. You reach over, flip on the stereo, start the tape deck, un-pause the CD on that special track. Thats right; its a make out-song. Its your make-out song.
Whether you relied on Chris Isaaks "Wicked Game" or Bob Segers "Night Moves," you know what Im talking about. That one song that just set the mood. Youre already half-way down memory lane arent you? That special someone or the words to that song are already in your head.
We know how we get down, but, have you ever wondered what songs the "haves" get down to? We know they dont lead a normal life. Their make-out songs cant be like ours right? Surely they dont rely on Marvin Gaye or Barry White. So what do they reach for on Saturday night?
Have no fear, through some top secret sources of mine I present to you (using booming game-show voice) MAKE-OUT SONGS OF THE STARS! Without further ado:
* Morgan Freeman (who was recently discovered to be dating his step grand-daughter!) "Father Figure" by George Michael. Just when you thought George Michael songs couldnt get any creepier. YIKES! Lets move on. Quickly.
* Michael Vick "Puppy Love" by Donny Osmond. I know, I know. Im goin to hell.
* Lindsay Lohan "I Kissed a Girl" by Katie Perry. The three-time rehab flunkie and sometime beau Samantha Ronson enjoy this. Well, when they arent trying to kill each other.
* Angelina Jolie "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. Jolie is scary hot. Or is she just scary??
* Tom Cruise "Low" by FloRida. If you havent seen Tropic Thunder, do so. Go rent it. Now.
* Britney Spears "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake. Have you seen the dudes shes with? You KNOW shes thinking about her fellow Mickey Mouse Clubber. Has to be.
* Olsen Twins "I Still Love Bologna" by Alan Jackson. You know the thought of food sets the Olsens loins afire.
* Jonas Brothers "Me So Horny" by 2LiveCrew. The brothers Jonas have made promises not to have sex before marriage; they even have the rings to prove it. The testosterone levels on that tour bus must be off the charts.
* Jon Gosselin (Jon & Kate plus 8) "100 Girls" by Stroke 9. Apparently if you are a woman between the age of 22 and 70, you either have, will be, or are currently dating the reality star of the minute.
I know Ive left some obvious ones out, so leave a comment and let me know!