by Jeff Hahne
Nine Inch Nails put up a post today (April Fool's Day) saying that the band's new album was available for download.
The disc, Strobe Light, is said to be produced by Timbaland (another dig at Chris Cornell?)
The track listing is also humorous:
1. intro skit
2. everybody's doing it (featuring chris martin, jay-z AND bono)
3. black t-shirt
4. pussygrinder (featuring sheryl crow)
5. coffin on the dancefloor
6. this rhythm is infected
7. slide to the dark side
8. even closer (featuring justin timberlake and maynard james keenan)
9. on the list (she's not)
10. clap trap crack slap
11. laid, paid and played (featuring fergie of the black eyed peas and al jourgensen)
12. feel like being dead again
13. still hurts (featuring alicia keys)
14. outro skit
It asks for your email, and when you type one in, you get an "April Fool's" error message.
Very clever, Trent. Now - get on to some serious collaborations with Maynard and Al, please!