1. Jim Samson and Samson Used Cars: The "We're Dealin'" guy. Nothing says World Class like a man screaming while walking around a used car lot.
2. Reverend Rob, he of the massive pompadour and Apple Motors: The "We're Healin'" guy. A personal favorite of at least one of the judges, although doubts remain whether a national audience will understand the finer nuances of the locally oriented satire.
3. Griffin Motors' Horace and Doris commercials feature sophisticated, urbane humor, stellar production values and racially sensitive themes -- how much more World Class can you get?
4. Tippens and Zurosky, Attorneys At Law: Beautiful graphics, convincing acting, and a solid product -- how can the judges not get excited about a commercial for professionals in the highly esteemed field of personal injury law?
5. Furniture Factory Outlet in Waxhaw: CL's favorite in the competition; you know your city's gonna impress when its representative ad consists of a flying superhero who spouts Bible quotations condemning gays.
6. Harrelson Ford's famous "That's Awesome, Bill" commercial, starring the debonair master of TV advertising, Louis F. Harrelson himself.
7. Tom Smith and Food Lion: Just for old times' sake, the Chamber is considering the series of commercials that took the area by storm in the 1990s, featuring pre-forced retirement Food Lion honcho Tom Smith, letting the world know that he and his stores featured World Class "extry-low prices."