This dynamic duo is responsible for bringing the art crawl to the Plaza Midwood area and out of the shadows of NoDa; the couple took it upon themselves to organize an art fest/street fair to highlight the artistic neighborhood they love. Keep an eye on future CL issues for info on the next Plaza-Central Crawl.
1) Music: Tim: "Without a doubt the greatest album ever recorded: Della Reese: One More Time! Live at the Playboy Club."
2) Movies: Neil: "Marion Cotillard's La Vie en Rose." Tim: "[Patricia Foulkrod's documentary] The Ground Truth: The Human Cost of War. This movie should be shown outside every recruiting office."
3) Book: Neil: "For balance, I just reread Michael Porter's Competitive Strategy."
4) Restaurant: Neil: "I prefer to stick with the restaurants along the Plaza-Central corridor ... you just can't go wrong!" Tim: "The Dish. Any place that serves deviled eggs is five star to me."
5) Hobbies: Tim: "Our home and yard ... and searching for unique Santa Clauses." (The couple owns over 6,000 Santa-related items!)