Comedy

OTCimprov presents RECESS

When: Sat., Oct. 20, 8-9:45 p.m. 2018

Stats from the last RECESS Improv show 91% of the guests laughed hysterically throughout the show; we felt the other 9% laughed on the inside which can be very dangerous to your health. A whopping 93% of the single men met a special lady at the show; unfortunately, it was the same lady for all the guys. Apparently a hooker got by the front desk. Finally, 98% of the guests asked for an instant refund after the show which is down from a high of 99%. So RECESS is headed in the right direction!!

Price: 8.00 adv; 10.00 door


Add a review

Rating

Select a star to rate.