This meat lovers loaf fuses ground beef, turkey and pork, and can easily be made with love at home for the whole family - a kid approved dish! Serve it up the traditional way with mashed potatoes, savory gravy and steamed vegetables for the perfect hot dinner on a cool fall night.
½ onion; chopped
1 carrot; chopped
2 ribs celery; chopped
6 medium mushrooms; sliced
1 TBS Worcestershire
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 cup of breadcrumbs
1 pound of ground beef
½ pound ground turkey
½ pound ground pork
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pulse onion, carrot, celery and mushroom in a food processor.
3. Combine all remaining ingredients and place in a meatloaf pan (or two depending on size).
4. Bake for one hour or until completely cooked.
5. Remove from pan and slice into 1-inch thick pieces.
6. In a very hot sauté pan, add a bit of oil and sear each side of the meatloaf slices before serving.
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetables and some hot crusty bread.