Cheers to 20 years! In honor of the amazing guests who have been dining at Bonefish Grill for the past 20 years, please join the fresh fish experts in celebrating a milestone by bringing back the best of the past two decades on Throwback Thursday, January 23. For one night, guests will enjoy dish and cocktail favorites from the past and present.
Appetizers and Entrees:
· Saucy Shrimp – Tender shrimp sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes and Kalamata olives in a velvety lime-tomato garlic sauce, topped with Feta cheese
· Applewood Bacon Wrapped Scallops – Four Georges Bank Scallops wrapped in Applewood bacon and topped with mango salsa
· Bang Bang Shrimp – The original version of the most copied appetizer – Crispy shrimp, tossed in signature creamy, spicy sauce
· Macadamia Nut Mahi-Mahi – Wood-grilled Wild Mahi topped with a house-made mango vanilla rum butter sauce and a sprinkle of toasted Macadamia nuts
· Fontina Pork Chop – Bone-in pork chop, Fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto and mushroom Marsala wine sauce
· Blacken Salmon Pasta – Grilled and blackened Salmon with sautéed artichokes, roasted tomatoes, spinach, garlic and Cavatappi tossed in a light Champagne olive oil
· Glowfish Martini – A twist on a past favorite – Absolut vodka, Blue Curacao liqueur, fresh lime and pineapple juice served with a glow-in-the-dark bracelet.
· Bonefish Martini – One of the menu originals – Absolut vodka, sparkling wine, a splash of cranberry juice and garnished with an orange twist
· Parkers Margarita – Founder’s favorite – Finished with fresh-squeezed orange juice and Grand Marnier