36. An adult night in: 321 News & Video in Gastonia continues with its ongoing customer appreciation sale with movies for $5.99. The shop is located at 1410 N. Chester St., and the sale continues while supplies last.
37. Couple's Night at The Men's Club: You and your sweetie can get into one of Charlotte's most upscale strip clubs for free and mingle with other couples while enjoying half-priced martinis. Couple's Night is every Saturday night at the club, which is located at 444 Tyvola Road. To make sure you're getting in free, because special events require admission, call ahead at 704-525-8525.
38. Uptown Cabaret after Panthers games: Uptown Cabaret is the place to be after every Carolina Panthers' home game. The club, located at 108 E. Morehead St., offers free admission with your game ticket stub. If you didn't go to the game and you're not a member, then admission is only $10. The Carolina Panthers regular season kicks off on Sept. 13. After watching the Cats face the Eagles -- at your own house or at Bank of America Stadium -- Uptown Cabaret is your best bet for post-game entertainment.
39. Hillbilly Ho-down: On Sept. 18, Leather and Lace Southend is going to the hills -- and no, Spencer and Heidi won't be there. The club, located at 2101 South Blvd., will host a Hillbilly Ho-Down ... with free admission for "Hillbillies." Food, games, drink specials and contests will all be on hand. And Leather and Lace's general admission is $10. For more information on the Ho-Down, call the club at 704-334-8313.
40. Eyes Wide Shut Party: Wish I could tell you what the Eyes Wide Shut Party at The Men's Club is all about. But if you saw the Tom Cruise movie then you probably have a good idea. This party is a VIG (Very Important Guest) event. So, if you get your name on the guest list, this Sept. 25th party is free. To get on the guest list, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
41. Bikebooberfest at The Gentleman's Club: Few things are certain in October, but Bikebooberfest is one thing you can bet on. It doesn't get any better than free entry. If you plan to enter your bike in the competition, be prepared to pay an entry fee. But it's free to watch. The Gentleman's Club is located at 200 West Woodlawn Road, and Bikebooberfest is the last Saturday in October. www.malentertainment.net.
42. The Cat's Meow Review: On Oct. 23, The Men's Club is taking it off for a good cause. At the event, the club is teaming up with Pole Dance Charlotte to teach attendees some cat-tastic moves. Proceeds from the review will be donated to the Humane Society. Entry for the event is $15 -- a little higher than the other cheap thrills, but it's for a worthy cause.