A Complete Guide to Buy Indoor Grow Tents
Indoor Cannabis growing equipment has long been a must-have for home growers. Due to the legalization and the accessibility of online shopping, the market seems saturated with options. It's easy to get confused by all of the choices, but a little bit of research can help you choose the best grow tents for your herb garden.
A grow tent helps you to replicate nature in your backyard.
Why use a Grow Tent?
Grow tents are the perfect equipment for year-round gardening if you have an extra indoor area. Not only marijuana but a variety of plants can be cultivated inside a grow tent, from leafy greens to tomatoes. It is an ideal space for most indoor plants.
These tents are mostly made of flexible materials and include fans, lamps, and carbon filters to facilitate better plantation. The reflective coating helps a planter eliminate hot spots inside the tent. The enclosed atmosphere benefits seedlings greatly because it gives the grower total control over temperature and illumination.
Advantages of Using Cannabis Grow Tent
Grow tents allow you to grow marijuana indoors without having to do any construction or remodeling work. A good quality grow tent can ease your indoor plantation by providing a complete growth ecosystem for your plants.
Features to look for before buying a grow tent:
- Portability: Though a specified area is needed for the setup, the tent should be easy to remove so that the occupied space can be repurposed, in case you changed your mind later. It will give you portability for growing your herbs indoors.
- Better Development: Tents also help to speed up the development process of the indoor plants as they are incredibly effortless to set up and provide space for hanging lamps, fans, and other appliances that are essential for providing ventilation and light.
- Notable Features: These tents offer a variety of features that can help with the growing process of marijuana. Some of these features are:
- Windows for an easy check on plants’ growth.
- Upper and lower ventilation for fans
- Wide entry gates for easy access to plants
- Water waste from plants is collected and disposed of in the removable floor trays.
- Easy Light Setup: Setting up grow lights in an indoor plantation tent is as easy as placing a light in your lamp's holder. With a hood and easy plug-and-play wiring, you can make sure that the timer and plugs outside the tent run neatly. It becomes incredibly convenient if you're using LED grow lamps. With LED grow lamps, all you have to do now is attach your holders to your fixture, and your work to set up plantation lights is done. Moreover, since LED lights are heat resistant, it allows you to use lighter ventilation
- Air Filtration System: Many grow tents come with air filtration systems that help the tent circulate clean air. The filtration device uses a carbon-activated filter to pull air from the inside of the grow tent and expel it outside. This process is known as "negative pressure." It effectively catches fresh air inside grow tents.
- Pest Management: Whiteflies, aphids, and spider mites are all pests that can ruin your harvest. Plantation inside the grow tent is protected by such pests and is kept at bay by the closed nature of these tents. Pest management in a grow tent pales in contrast to the challenges that many gardeners experience while growing outdoors. Pests will stay out as long as you leave your tent closed.
- Size: Grow tents come in various sizes and heights, but you'll need to find out how much room you have for the plantation before purchasing your ideal size. The height is the most crucial consideration because buying a grow tent when attempting to plant your crops in a small room. It's best to make the tent as tall as possible so that the grow lights are high above the plants and can’t hurt their growth. Air filters, fans, and ducting equipment also require small amounts of space and benefit from the extra height.
- Material and Durability: When it comes to buying grow tents, the price justifies durability. Low-cost or cheap grow tents are built up of flimsy or low-grade materials, leading to issues like tent tears, bent joints, cheap zippers, and leaky seals. Make sure your weed grow tent is robust before purchasing because you'll be using it every day, and it'll be jostled around every time you visit your yard.
It's clear that no matter what kind of gardener you are, there are plenty of decent grow tent options for everyone. This is an innovative, cost-effective option because it allows you to get used to this creative gardening approach without having to spend a lot of money right away.