The ultra chill in the air means there is no way in hell anyone wants to go out tonight.
That's why you should invite your partner over to your place (if you're single) or snuggle up with your partner underneath a blanket and stay warm.
But doing it the same way isn't going to keep you satisfied and occupied all weekend. Maybe you didn't have a chance to hit up your favorite adult store to get some things to make sex spicier, but you don't have to because you probably have everything you need in the kitchen.
1. Sugar: Smooth some sugar on your breasts, between your thighs or anywhere else you want to kiss or be kissed. Powdered sugar works very well for this; however, if you want to make your man's cock taste better, mix up some warm water with some sugar, dip his hardness in it and then lick him like a lollipop.
2. Fresh fruit: Lemons, oranges and berries all have juices that can be licked off body parts and lips. Try rubbing a piece of fruit across your lover's lips, tease him or her with the fruit then eat it. Next, kiss your lover and you two will be able to taste each other and the fruit.
3. Ice: Yes it's cold outside, but your heat is blazing and you're ready to give your man or woman some head. Why not make it hot and cold? Slip a piece of ice in your mouth and go downtown as if you're tagging the subway.
4. Peanut butter and jelly: This is going to get messy, but you can paint yourself with peanut butter and paint your lover with jelly and then make sandwiches with each other. Make sure you have plenty of laundry detergent on hand to clean the sheets once your session is over.
5. Whipped cream: Yes, it's cliche. But it's also fun to squirt this cream on to your lover's body and lick it off. For an added treat, don't squirt the cream in the typical places, like nipples, neck and navel. Let your imagination run wild.